Rogi Sahayata Kendra s’ (RSK) – NRHM (Govt. of India)
This is a program under NRHM (Govt. of India) to provide accurate information about the services available in the Health facilities to all clients and stakeholders and disseminate related information to patients & relatives on a real time basis so that they may access the available services fully and without delay also assist the services providers of the health facility by appropriately guiding the patients / visitors in Sub-divisions Jangipur of Murshidabad District.
Target Groups :-
Patients, their relatives and other stakeholders who may visit the hospital.
Responsibilities of RSK :-
- Provide, in a friendly manner, information sought for by the visitors
- Guide visitors / patients
- Maintain and update the information data
- Receive complaints / grievances / suggestions, record them in appropriate register. Issue receipt, and forward complaints / grievances / suggestions to the Superintendent at the end of each shift.
- Maintain and update list of High-Risk / Serious Patients.
- Take other necessary steps to ensure optimum functioning RSK